SMARTER, NOT HARDER, with The Princeton Review! This revised 4th edition of
our popular ACT practice question compendium contains 1,460 practice problems
to help familiarize you with the exam, including both drills and full-length
tests and detailed answers and explanations to better support your
understanding of tricky problems.
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 3 full-length practice ACTs to prepare you for the actual testing experience
• Hundreds of additional questions (broken down by subject and equivalent in length to 3 more ACTs) to help you pinpoint your strengths and work through your weaknesses
• Targeted subject drills that emphasize critical English and Math skills for the ACT
Master Test Content with Strategic Explanations.
• Detailed explanations for practice questions to help you diagnose your mistakes and steadily improve
• Fundamental-skill approaches that show how to solve questions “your teacher’s way”
• Test-cracking techniques that demonstrate how to apply The Princeton Review’s strategies
Take Control of Your Prep.
• Score conversion charts help to assess your current progress
• Diagnostic drills allow you to customize a study plan and attain a higher score
• Essay checklists remind you how to write a high-scoring response